- Stand up erect and keep your feet at a 45-degree angle to each other. Keep your hands by your sides.
- Keep your arms in front of you facing each other and stretch your arms in line with the shoulders. Focus on your breath and hold the position for two seconds.
- Then flip your palms downwards facing the ground and extend your arms on the sides such that it is in line with your shoulders. Stay in this pose for another two seconds.
- Then slowly stretch your arms upwards such that your palms face each other. Hold the position for two seconds in this position.
- Slowly lower your hands and come back to the starting position.
- Repeat this asana three to four times. You can do it at your workplace. It will help release tension from your back and shoulders.
- Do not perform this asana if you have any shoulder or neck injury.
- Do not try to get into this pose if you have insomnia, headache and low blood pressure.
- Also, do not perform this asana when you feel lightheaded or dizzy.