Have you tried dry brushing? It is a simple trick will take only five minutes a day and clean your body thoroughly. Here’s why you must absolutely make it a part of your beauty routine.
- Dry brushing will scrape off the dead skin cells and will ensure that you have a silky, smooth body. The technique can also help get rid of pesky ingrown hairs. Also, use these DIY scrubs to effectively get rid of ingrown hairs.
- It will increase blood circulation in your skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Dry brushing in the morning will also energise you (thanks to the blood circulation)and invigorated as you move into your day.
- If you are looking to detoxify, you must try dry brushing. It will help unclog the skin pores and remove the toxins from the skin.
- Dry skin brushing will rejuvenate your nervous system by stimulating the nerve endings in your skin.
- It is excellent to promote healthy, breathing skin. It will open up the pores and your skin will absorb more nutrients. You should also sugar-coat your skin for glowing, youthful appearance.
The good news is that you don’t need an appointment in a spa to dry brush your skin. You can simply do it in your very own bathroom.
- Use a bristle brush with a long handle to dry brush your body. Start brushing your feet in circular motions and work up your way to your entire body and face. The key is to start cleaning your body from the bottom to the top to get the blood flowing to your heart.
- Brush each area several times as you proceed.
- Once done with brushing your entire body, take a warm water bath.
- After the shower, pat dry skin and apply a natural fruit oil like coconut oil or rosehip oil.
Tip: Remember to clean your brush once a week to keep it clean.