Sipping a cup of green tea is no doubt refreshing, but did you try applying it to your skin? Green tea has impressive benefits for your skin and it can be a superb idea to add it to your daily beauty routine. So, make your green tea skin toner and reap the fruits of this herbal tea daily.
How to prepare?
- Boil 1/4th cup of distilled water and add two green tea bags to it.
- Let it settle for about 3 minutes and then remove the tea bags.
- Let it cool and then add 2-3 drops of lemon juice to it. Your green tea toner is ready to use.
How to use?
- Dab a cotton ball in the mixture and then apply it on your face.
- You can store it in a small glass bottle and use it daily.
How does it work?
Since green tea has antioxidants which protect your body against free radicals this toner can give your skin a direct shot of antioxidants. The tea also has anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe irritated skin. Plus, using this green tea toner can also be an excellent way to unclog your pores and keep your skin hydrated. What’s more, this tonic can restore skin cells and reduce the formation of wrinkles.