Chapped lips can be downright annoying. While you may think that applying a copious amount of lip balm helps most of the times nothing works better than a good exfoliation. To get smooth lips, you can try preparing this moisturising cherry scrub at home and give your lips the much-needed TLC.
To make the scrub
- Cut 3-4 cherries in small pieces and then crush the pieces of cherry in a clean place.
- Squeeze the crushed cherries to extract its juice and add one teaspoon granulated sugar to it.
- Then add the cherry pulp you crushed.
- To this, add one tablespoon skimmed milk and mix well all the ingredients.
To use the scrub
- Apply a generous amount of scrub on your lips and coat your lips with the concoction,
- Rub it gently on your lips for 1-2 minutes and let it set for 3-4 minutes.
- Then wipe the scrub with a damp washcloth.
- Cherry will not just lend a fantastic colour to your lips but will also nourish them.
- Granulated sugar is a light scrubbing agent that can slough off the dead skin cells from your lips.
- The milk can provide the much-needed moisturising to the lips and leave your lips feeling soft.
Apply this scrub twice a week to keep your lips in the pink of health. We bet that using this oh-so-moisturising cherry scrub will make you feel like it is summer all year long.